Here are the top 10 reasons why you should suspect an agent is leaving.
10. You notice a significant spike in the number of copies made.
9. Agent starts holding an OPEN HOUSE for another company.
8. Agent attends training provided by your competitor.
7. Agent quits coming to Sales Meetings.
6. Broker from another company calls and asks you why your agent is recruiting for another company.
5. Agent starts taking short term listings.
4. Agent starts using their own e-mail service.
3. Agent cleans out their desk moves office home.
2. Agent requests a copy of all your compensation plans and policy manuals.
1. Agent acts like you just fell off the turnip truck.